- Moving out of our apartment
- A 21 hour drive (nonstop except for potty breaks, with three cats and no rear-view mirror access) to Tallahassee
- Spending oodles of money refurnishing after The Big Purge of all our worldly acquisitions
- Refilling my pantry... $200 later, I'm still only eating lentils, rice, beans and sundry nuts and seeds
- Losing one of my rats to an upper respiratory infection caused by a lung tumor :(
Is this realistic? Absolutely not. I've never finished a lengthy story in my life.
Well, with one exception.
I used to write fan fiction.
I think I will write more on my thoughts about fan fiction at another time, because there is a lot to say about it from the perspective of a writer.